- Knowledge of Social and Digital space
- Eagerness to learn and improve on a daily basis
- Certification in Google Ads/Meta/LinkedIn preferred.
- Eye to read between the lines and numbers, attention to detail.
Social Media Executive Duties and Responsibilities
- Updating our social media accounts and posting content.
- Overseeing ad campaigns, promotions, and competitions.
- Optimizing content for different platforms.
- Scheduling content release times for maximum effect.
- Responding to engagement and reader’s questions.
- Collaborating with designers and videographers to create trending/viral content.
- Previous social media executive experience.
- Knowledge of social media analytics and best practices.
- Ability to write engaging content.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to use your initiative and reasoning skills.
- Proactive, creative, dedicated, and well-informed.
- Fluent writing, speaking, and listening skills in English
- The knack for creativity and a thinker!
- Have an interest in multiple industries, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
Copywriter Duties and Responsibilities
- Discussing the client's core message and target audience
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
- Writing content for all digital platforms along with Brand Identity projects.
- Overseeing proofreading, maintaining data of copies, and using project management tools to maintain daily tasks & timelines.
- Be skilled in writing clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Be highly creative and imaginative and curious about the client's product or services.
- Passionate about the field of motion graphics and animation.
- A motivated and energetic Artist
- A never-ending desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Motion Graphic Artist Duties and Responsibilities
- Create visually stunning video assets and content
- Collaborate with the creative team and other colleagues
- Take initiative on projects to over-deliver new and innovative solutions.
- Create graphic templates for easy use.
- Adhere to brand guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries.
- Experience with Adobe Suite and common motion graphics design software.
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.